What a fascinating thing: QR Code

Written by | Katt Wilkinson

You may ask, what is a QR code?  A QR code is like a bar code but not exactly. A QR code can be scanned by mobile phones, smart phones, and other devices that have QR code scanners. When you scan the QR code, you will be transferred to a website or a picture of something else on the web. Who knows where the QR code might take you.

Our very own  Morgan Pawprint has a QR code.  Instead of having to go to Google to type in the search bar to find the Morgan Pawprint, all you have to do is scan the QR code.  Get your QR code scanner from your phone apps store,  and you will be able to scan the code. It will bring you right to our website. How awesome is that? You can get a QR code app for free. If you have an IPhone try the QR Reader for IPhone. There are other free ones called: Scan, Quick Scan – QR Code, Qrafter – QR Code, AT&T Code Scanner, i-nigma QR Code Etc.  Simply search for a free QR code reader.

Download one of the free QR code readers.  Read the Qr codes in this slide show and visit   Morgan PawPrint, The Morgan School, and the QR generator. With the Qr code generator you can create a QR code for any site by taking the URL of a website and putting it in the QR code generator.