Fill An Easter Basket!

Written by Patrick Markovics |

Many children in Clinton wake up on Easter without Easter baskets. Luckily, there is a teacher at The Morgan School who is changing that for the better, and she needs your help to achieve her goal of giving those children Easter Baskets. The baskets when completed will be given to children by Clinton Family Services.Drop off basket

Science teacher Colleen Whittel, is trying to get students to donate Easter goods and healthy snacks for children that are not going to be able to have an Easter basket without your help! Each grade is donating different items, Freshmen bring in plastic eggs and sophomores bring in chocolate bunnies. Freshman Ray Rigat said “It’s a great idea because it gives kids a great Easter.” Juniors should try to bring in egg fillers like mini candies to put inside the eggs. Finally, seniors are to bring in healthy snacks like granola bars, and juice boxes. Mrs. Whittel also needs any grade to bring in baskets, grass and small sand pails. Any donations will be greatly appreciated and the children will be very happy!
    Easter Goods