Celebrating the Final Weeks at Morgan

Upcoming Senior Events
Advisory+Presentation
Advisory Presentation

Many Morgan events are planned to celebrate the seniors’ final weeks of high school.

Swoosh for Change is in the Morgan gym on April 26th from 6-8pm. This is the senior class’ biggest fundraiser. It will help fund the senior prom. Spectator tickets are $5 and are available for purchase at the door.

Swoosh for Change Flyer (Riley Schmidt)

On May 2nd during advisory, The Morgan PawPrint will be hosting a senior destinations celebration in the gym. This includes all seniors whether they are going to college, the military,the workforce, or taking a gap year. Senior AJ Luke is creating flags for each destination. Seniors will wear merchandise representing their post graduation plans. During the event, underclassmen journalists will be taking photos.

Senior prom will be held on May 17th from 6-10pm. Prom will be at Bill Miller’s Castle in Branford. Students should plan to arrive between 5:45-6:30. No one is admitted after 6:30, and there will be no re-entry if students leave. Dinner and dessert will be provided. There will be a photo booth and a DJ. Seniors will be sent a Google Form to send in song requests. Prom tickets will be $75 and will be sold from April 29th to May 3rd. Students can pay with cash or check, or card with an extra fee. When purchasing tickets, tables will be selected, so students should be prepared with whom they want to sit with.

Gabbie Franco and Anna Fasulo at Junior Prom

On the day of prom, students are allowed to leave after E period (11:30) with a note from a parent or guardian. After handing in your note, the office will give students a pass, required to leave the building. If students would like to bring an out of school guest, guest forms will be available when purchasing tickets. ID is required for out of school students, and students can’t buy outside guests tickets until the form is completed.

Senior Surprise Announcement

On May 23rd, during advisory, seniors will receive their caps and gowns. On May 29th, seniors will wear their caps and gowns to the senior awards ceremony. After the awards ceremony, seniors will receive their yearbook. The Morgan Spirit Squad is hosting a senior surprise after the awards ceremony as well.

Senior Skip Day will take place on Tuesday, May 28th. Thursday, May 30th will be the Morgan Sports-A-Thon, a field day celebration. On Friday, May 31st, seniors will end off the week with a class field trip to Six Flags.

Senior exams will begin on Monday, June 3rd through Friday, June 7th. Exams for H, G, E, and F periods will begin on Monday June 3rd and will be taken during each class period. Exams for A, B, C, D period will take place on Thursday, June 6th and Friday June 7th.

Senior graduation rehearsal will take place at 9:30am on June 10th. The seniors will rehearse and walk to Joel for a trip down memory lane. Graduation is on June 10th at 6pm at Morgan. Project Graduation, a surprise overnight trip, will take place that night.

Senior Exam Schedule