The Powder Puff Girls!

Written By: Amanda LaRiviere and Sam Pansa |

Featured image of: Sophomore Madison Garbinski and Senior Charlotte Limosani.

Last year, The Morgan School held its first Powder Puff football game. The aim of this event was to raise money for the Class of 2017. It ended up being the class’s most successful fundraiser. This year on November 15th at 3:00 pm, Shoreline Fitness and the Sophomore class will be hosting another Powder Puff Game at Peters Complex Field!

What is the Powder Puff game? Who can participate? The answer is everyone! This is a very unique event in which there are female football players and male cheerleaders!

Any male student who wishes to be a cheerleader for this year’s game must pay $15 and sign up before the 20 spots are filled. The cheerleaders will have multiple practices before the game, and practices will most likely not interfere with sports practices. Any female student who wished to play in the Blondes vs. Brunettes game must also pay a fee of $15 and attend the practices. The proceeds will be split between the Class of 2017 and Shoreline Fitness. Money is nonrefundable, and it will cover the cost of the Powder Puff t-shirt.

All students who wish to participate must attend the mandatory meeting in the Learning Commons on Tuesday, October 28th, at 7:10. No student may participate until all required forms are turned in to Mrs. Robinson.

View Comments (1)

• M

mmcdermott2014Nov 2, 2014 at 9:40 pm

I didn’t sign up for it this year but I went last year and even though it rained, it was a great time. I encourage everyone to come out and watch!

Reply