Restaurant Review: Bradley & Wall

A Morgan Favorite
Taylor Breen
Outside of Bradley and Wall

Bradley and Wall is a very popular restaurant located in Madison, CT, that has a wide variety of food on their menu. Bradley and Wall only have one location, but that doesn’t make it any less popular. Morgan students enjoy different pastas, wraps, and sandwiches. One of their most popular items is a Boss Wrap, which is a wrap with penne alla vodka, chicken cutlet, and mozzarella inside. Sophomore Whitney Treubig and Freshman Eva Morse share that the Boss Wraps are very good. Many parents enjoy ordering from the restaurant as well, and think that the food is very delicious.

Tik Tok Screenshot (Taylor Breen)

Senior Kevin Granizo, a student at Morgan, enjoys working at Bradley and Wall. He says that it’s fun to work there, and he gets the opportunity to work with his friends. According to Kevin, the busiest time is Fridays at 6 pm, and it is especially busy at this time during the summer. Kevin explains that even though it gets busy and can be stressful, he gets paid well and receives good tips. Unlike most people, he thinks that the Boss Wrap is overrated and prefers the number 13, which is a wrap with lettuce, Caesar dressing, grilled chicken, bacon, and avocado. Kevin also created a TikTok tutorial explaining how to make the Boss Wrap, and it received over 1,000 views.

Not only do students claim the food is delicious, freshman Emma Holecz said, “it is a very easy place to go get food.” Other students talk about how it has very good prices. Sometimes it is a quick place, and there is not a long wait, but some days the restaurant is very busy and orders can take a while. A few students mention that they have waited 25 minutes for their food on a busier time of day, which is typically between 12-1 pm and around 6 pm. Students enjoy getting Bradley and Wall after games and practices, or have their parents drop it off for them while they watch varsity or JV games. Freshman Libby Burns remembers that she used to get it when she was little after her sports practices, and sometimes she still does.

Even though it is a very loved restaurant with mostly great reviews, not everyone agrees with this. Freshman Madison Jandreau says that she thinks it’s overrated, and the food isn’t as good as most people say. Not everyone is a huge fan of the restaurant because they don’t like the food, or it is just too long of a wait sometimes.

Some positive reviews from Morgan students:

Inside of Bradley and Wall (Taylor Breen)

“Their food is amazing, and their Boss Wraps are very good.” — Sophomore Whitney Treubig

“A bunch of Morgan students go there, and all of their food is very good.” — Sophomore Lauren Abbott

“A great sandwich place that makes me happy, and is quick and easy.” — Freshman Emma Holecz