2024 NHS Inducts 25 Students

Welcoming New Members

On April 24, 2024, The National Honor Society inducted 25 new members. The National Honor Society is a group of elite students here at Morgan. To be considered for NHS, students must have a GPA of 3.7 or higher. Students are invited to apply to NHS by advisors Kelly Gilbert and Adam Litvinoff. Once students get invited, the students then have to complete an application. The advisors and a faculty committee then review the application and determine whether they would be a good fit for NHS. During the induction, President Robby Estabrook spoke about the importance of the National Honor Society, as well as the criteria the students need to be inducted.

Current senior NHS members Sean Davis, Chloe Jackson, Noelle Main, and Maddy Sacta lit candles to represent the 4 pillars of NHS. These pillars represent Scholarship, Service, Leadership, and Character. They also spoke to the inductees on the importance of these core values.

The juniors that were being inducted were Aleia Aleman, Chloe Allen, Kasey Allin, Andrew Auletta, Gavin Baptista, Wen Chen, Viviana Chinachi, Tyler Farrell, Nina Fishman, Mason Jakober, Angelie Jaramillo-Navas, Isabella Johnson, Nathaniel Kinser, Liliana Luciani, Jason Mansfield, Luke McComiskey, Gabriella Navarra, Katie Nguyen, Patrick ODonnell, Laura Orn, Edyn Ortiz, Melanie Pugo, Olivia Ruotolo, Josephine Simon, and Rachel Spaziano.

Congratulations to the newest members for this big accomplishment.