Multicultural Night : November 30

Learn, Have Fun
Sofia Barrientos

The multicultural night is an event where all cultures, not only American but also Portuguese, Hispanic, Indian, can show different traditions and customs of their cultures. It is a night where students and parents can enjoy the different cultures that exist here at Morgan.

Ecuador Flag (Sofia Barrientos)

It will take place on Thursday, November 30 from 5:30 to 7:30 in the afternoon, in the Lower Hub.

Spanish teacher Laura Luther, who is in charge of the event, said the Multicultural Night is held so that people Remember that each person has their own story, and that here at Morgan we are all a family and we must understand each other and know about everyone’s culture.

Sofia Barrientos

Some of the activities that you will be able to find on the day of the event will be board games, different types of food, and karaoke. You will be able to see an Ecuadorian group performance  a dance and the mother of a student will write the names of people in punjabi.

The Spanish Club  will do a dance choreographed by themselves.

If you want to help organize or participate in the Multicultural Night, you can send an email to Mrs. Luther.