Where is the best food in Clinton?

Written by Anthony Coretti
Photos by Anthony Coretti

From traditional Italian, Chinese, Japanese, fast-food, delis, pizza places, desserts, there are over 25 different places to eat in the town of Clinton, CT.

The Morgan Pawprint surveyed The Morgan School students and staff about the best places to eat in Clinton. The survey included all of the restaurants in Clinton and asked students and staff to choose their top three.

The first place winner was Hanami Japanese located on Main Street next to Ace Hardware at 114 East Main St. Clinton, CT. Out of 190 votes, 66 people (34%) voted for Hanami Japanese. Hanami serves soups, salads, sushi, sashimi, and rolls. They also have hibachi dinners. This restaurant is popular among students for its cleanliness.

The second place winner with 53 (27%) votes was Grand Pizza located at 9 East Main Street Clinton, CT. Grand Pizza is an Italian restaurant that serves pizza, grinders, pasta, salads. This is a very simple restaurant that serves great pizza in the town of Clinton.

The third place winner was Chips Pub III located at 24 W Main St # B, Clinton, CT. Chips Pub is a popular family restaurant in the heart of Clinton, that has an almost endless menu. From classic potato skins to their monster 10 oz burger, this is the perfect place for families to eat. Chip’s also has a bar that is separate from the main dining room. Menus for Restaurants:

1. Hanami Japanese
  2. Grand Pizza
  3. Chips Pub III