Football Senior Night

Written By Chelsea Pacheco
Pictures By Chelsea Pacheco and Steady Photography

Senior night is every high school student’s dream. Winning the last home game knowing your team is right behind you is the best feeling ever.

Senior night can also be a very sad game. The favorite sports season comes to an end.   Senior night is bittersweet.

From Left to Right: Natalie, Emma, Alaina, Sydney, and Jenna (Eighth Grade)

Friday, November 13th was Senior Night for the Morgan Huskies Football team. The Huskies played Ellington with a large crowd there to support the boys on their special night. Not only did Morgan students attend the games,  Eliot students also did. While at the game, I asked my cousin Jenna (all the way to the right in photo) and her friends if they are going to play any sports in high school and if so, if they are excited for their senior night. Jenna answered “Yes, I am going to play soccer and other sports. I’m not even in Morgan yet, and I am excited for my senior nights with the sports I love.” Little do they know, their senior night will be here in the blink of an eye.

At the end of the game on Friday, the final score came to 44-14-Morgan. The boys played their heart out. Senior Gabe Erfootball6iksen scored four touch downs and ran for 207 yards, helping the team gain a big lead in the game.

To see more stats and to view the schedule for future games, visit the CIAC Site

The seniors thank all their teammates and the coaches who helped them get through their journey as  Husky football players. They would not have made it without them.
Keep following the Huskies through their journey through States!