2015 PTA Reflections: An Opportunity for Your High School Resume

Written by Zach Corbett and Maghan Schulze |

The annual Clinton PTA Reflections contest is returning for 2015. Students in the Clinton School System will have a chance to participate. This year Shelby Aluetta chairs the contest. Not many Morgan students participated last year, but there is hope for a larger turnout this year.

Freshman Nick Caprio "Spirit week and sports games"

This years’ theme for the PTA Reflections is “Let Your Imagination Fly”. The themes from past years include “The World Would Be A Better Place If…” and “The Magic of A Moment”.  Last year, the winners of the contest were Nicholas Caprio in first place, and Katherine Kjos in second place. Winning this contest is also a good accomplishment to have on a high school resume.

Students enter in one or more of these categories: Literature, Visual Arts, Video, Dance Choreography, Music Composition; and Photography.

There is a table with the entry form in the Learning Commons, or download the form from the Clinton PTA Reflections website. You can submit by turning in your work to a bin that will be in the main office. For more information contact Reflections chair Mrs. Shelby Auletta at [email protected] or see Mrs. Phelps in Room 38!

Show your artistic side and enter the contest by November 30th!