Dodge for a Difference Returns!

Written by Marissa D’Aniello husky flo blue|

Dodge for a Differnce is once again taking place on Tuesday, November 24 at 5:30 PM. The game will take place in the Morgan gym and all team members should be there by 5:00 PM.  All proceeds will benefit Tracy McDonnell who is a Clinton resident, Morgan staff member, alumni of Morgan, and parent of Clinton Public School students. Tracy is suffering from a serious illness that is currently preventing her from returning to work.

Team participants will pay $10 in advance, and spectators will pay $5 at the door. T-shirts are also being sold for an additional $10. The shirts can be purchased in room 44 during E period.

A total of 12 Morgan student teams will participate. Each grade will have two teams play in the tournament.  A total of ten players will comprise each of the teams (only six of the ten players will play at a time). Four additional teams of Morgan students will represent a club or sports team.Team captions should collect the $100 and turn in the form to Mrs. O’Brien in room 41. Sign up forms are due on Friday, October 30 at 2:15 PM.

Other teams will include a fire department, Morgan faculty, Morgan alumni, Clinton Public Schools, Shoreline Fitness,and Clinton Police team. 

Student teams will be announced on November 3 at an assembly during adviosry. During the assembly, students will view a promotional video created by Julia Hornyak .

Food and drinks will be sold during the event.  Mark your calendars and stay tuned for further information on this exciting event.