And The CAPSS Award Goes To …

Recently Mike Baker and Meghan Lindsey were awarded the CAPSS award (Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents). CAPSS mission is “To lead the continuous improvement of public education for all students by advocating public policy for children by developing and supporting executive school leaders.” In order to receive this award, Mike and Meghan had to exhibit leadership qualities, be academically talented, and participate in a club at Morgan. Mike and Meghan will be recognized at the Aqua Turf along with the other recipients of the award.

Mike Baker

Mike Baker is a conscientious student who participates in Morgan’s  React and National Honor Society. Mike not only works hard in the classroom, but he also works at the town hall and is actively involved in the Clinton community. Mike enjoys running, and participates in indoor and outdoor track. Mike is the president of Morgan’s senior class and is constantly showing leadership in everything he does.

image

Meghan Lindsey is also a determined student who puts her best effort into everything she does. Meghan participates in multiple sports at the Morgan School including field hockey, indoor track, and lacrosse. Meghan is a leader on the field, captain for field hockey and lacrosse. Meghan is the vice president for Morgan’s senior class and helps participate in planning activities for fundraisers and class trips along with Michael. Meghan is not only a leader to students around her, but she is also an inspiration to her little sister Erin Lindsey who is a freshman at Morgan.

• K

Kelley EdwardsNov 1, 2015 at 10:14 pm

They both deserve recognition! Congrats you two!