Where are Seniors going Next Year?

Morgan Cross Country Seniors

Written By Ashlyn Chidsey |

For seniors, making that final decision of where to go next year or what to do is a stressful, but as of May 1, all seniors finalized their college decisions. So what are the seniors of The Morgan School going to do next year? Are they going to college, straight to work, or are they joining the military? Read the results in the slideshow below!

With the above information we conclude that:

The most popular colleges are Gateway and Central Connecticut State University, each with 9 Morgan students attending.

Sarahgrace Dwyer will be travelling the farthest as she will be attending the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles, California. Celia LaCross will also be travelling far as she is attending The University of Arizona.

58 seniors will be attending school outside of Connecticut.

In addition, 3 students are going directly into the working world while many are still undecided.

Best wishes to Frank Barabas and Tyler Byington who will be joining the US military!

If you find that you are not mentioned in this article, please comment below or email your information to [email protected]. Good luck to all!