Pets in the Morgan Community

Students Share favorite photos
Morgan Students
Collage of Pets at Morgan

The Morgan Community has countless unique pets. From dogs to bunnies to birds, we have them all. Journalism staff and other Morgan students shared some photos and a little bit about their pets and how they help take care of them. 

Sophomore Rayna Vanderwood wakes up early enough every morning in order to take her dog, Nova, outside. She also feeds her breakfast and dinner, bathes her every couple of weeks, and takes her on walks when it’s nice out. 

Sophomore Jaidyn Hills, bathes, feeds, and walks his dog Bear. He also brings Bear outside to play. Freshman Sophie Sharp, takes her dog, Bravo outside, as well as feeds, bathes, walks and gives him sweaters when he is cold. Freshman Kylie Papuga, walks her dogs, Taylor and Toby, and also feeds, washes and takes them out to use the bathroom. Freshman Landon Johnson, feeds, bathes, and takes his dog, Hazel outside, as well as cleans her crate and cleans her nails and ears. Sophomore Briana Norman, walks her dog, Diesel, every day, feeds him, and plays with him every night. 

Junior Aleia Aleman, brings her dog, Pebbles outside to let her run around. Aleia also lets Pebbles hang out in Aleia’s bed, and feeds her every morning and night. Senior Kiera Leach, feeds her dog, Chase, and lets him play outside after school. 

In order to take care of my cat, Ellie, I play with her, brush her, feed her and change out her water bowl. Freshman Seren Howard, feeds her cat, Huckle wet food in the morning, cleans his litter box and plays with him once a day. Junior Alyssa Ruthstrom, feeds her cats before and after school, and plays with them every day.

The above slideshow is Journalism Staff’s pets. The below slideshow is other Morgan Students pets.