Morgan’s Spotify Wrapped

Who was the #1 Artist this Year?

As 2023 comes to an end, people all across the world are ecstatic to see their results from Spotify Wrapped. For those who have never heard of Spotify Wrapped, it is when Spotify users receive their yearly music statistics which includes top artists, top songs, and the variety of genres they have listened to throughout the year. 

Spotify is used the most among young adults, and especially some of our students at Morgan. Sophomore Camryn Mazzarella thinks Spotify wrapped is interesting because it allows her to see her top songs throughout the entire year, and see how her music taste has changed. 

As many know, 2023 has been an extremely successful year for the music industry, and Spotify is noted as the #1 app for music. Some top artists of this year include 33-year-old Taylor Swift, 37-year-old Drake and 30-year-old Morgan Wallen. This year Taylor Swift debuted her wildly successful ¨Eras Tour¨ which includes songs from all of her albums. Morgan Wallen and Drake are also on tour, and Drake dropped a new album: ¨For All The Dogs¨. These artists are having the year of their lives. The top albums of this year include ¨Midnights¨ by Taylor Swift, ¨One Thing At A Time¨ by Morgan Wallen and ¨SOS¨ by SZA. 

Spotify wrapped lets students and people all around the world see how their music taste evolved this year.