New Additions to The Morgan School

Written by Kelsey Novak |

As we begin the 2013-14 school year, Morgan has new team members to continue making our school the best it can be. Mr. Webb, our new assitant principal, and Mrs. Mikulski, a new algebra teacher are two of our newest members.

Our new assistant principal, Mr. Webb, who came from Simsbury High School, spoke about his expectations and favorite parts of his new position:  “I think I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new people, students, colleagues, parents, town people, etc. Also, I look forward to continuing to make this the great school that it is.” Mr. Webb walked into this school taking on a lot of responsibilities, but so far he has done an amazing job. “My favorite part would have to be being able to say good morning to all the students as they walk in.” Many students believe that mornings are about checking for dress code, but it is mainly for security reasons according to Mr. Webb.

Mrs. Mikulski is the new algebra teacher in room 63. Mrs. Mikulski explained what she expected from both students and fellow staff members: “Everyone is respectful and works collaboratively. ”  She also stated that, “The first day was my favorite part because I didn’t know what to expect from anyone.” Teachers have a lot of responsibilities including assigning homework, grading tests and quizzes, and of course handling over 100 students on a daily basis.

The Morgan School is proud to present and welcome two out of many new faculty members to our team.

Stay tuned for more on the other new staff members!

View Comments (1)

• J

JenSep 24, 2013 at 9:40 am

Who created this article?

Reply