Morgan Spirit Leads to W

Written by David Zingarella | Photos by Victoria Le, Olivia Riccio, Clara Franzoni |

On October 25th, the students gathered in the gym to witness the iconic entrance of the seniors. The seniors danced to “Bring ’em out Purge Remix.” There was also a relay race and a game of knockout that included all of the classes.

During the pep rally, Homecoming court winners were announced. The freshman class winners were Kirsten Amendola and Addison Auletta, Sophmore class Kyra Savage and Connor Loth, Junior class was Emma Lindsey and Robbie Zirlis, and senior class was Emma Iovene and Kyle Gagliardi. The king and queen winners of homecoming were none other than Jenna Kareliussen and Matt Gardner (or as his friends refer to him as, King MGar).

On Saturday the 26th the Morgan students gathered to witness the Huskies break their losing streak against Cromwell. The Huskies were up 31 to 15 and fought their hearts out to take home the win.

The student section celebrated with chants and screams. It was a wonderful time to start off Homecoming before the Morgan Students gathered at the school before dancing the night away.