From Manhattan to Clinton: Morgan’s New English Teacher

Written by Meghan Schulze |

Morgan has a new English teacher!

Ashley Mirabile is very excited to be a part of Morgan. Everyone has been so supportive and welcoming since the start of the school year. She is new to the area and feels that Clinton is a great town.  She is excited to get to know everyone.

Ms. Mirabile went to State University of New York at New Paltz and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing and Journalism. She went back for a Masters degree in secondary education and English.

Before she started teaching at Morgan, Ms. Mirabile taught at Urban Assembly School for Green Careers in Manhattan NYC for 2 years. She taught a challenging population of students that had underprivileged families.

Her favorite part of being an English teacher is hearing new ideas from students. If you would like to meet her, or if you have any questions, Ms. Mirabile will be available during F period and before and after school in room 34. IMG_0151

Ms. Mirabile will also be at the Morgan cheerleading practices to help out when she can since she was a cheerleader in high school.