Morgan 2k14: The First Days

Written by Paul Hotchkiss and Jensen Garcia |
    Video by Charlotte Limosani
    Photos by The Morgan PawPrint staff

Welcome to this year’s edition of the beloved Morgan PawPrint! With new teachers, students, and opportunities arising, this year is already shaping up to be one of the greatest years this school has seen with promises both on the athletic fields and also in the classroom.

Senior Paul Hotchkiss stated, “This is my first year attending Morgan, and I can already feel the comradery flooding through the hallways every morning. This is one of the most united, jubilant and definitely special student bodies that I’ve ever gotten the privilege to be apart of. Being from Xavier I have been able to experience only its way of trying to get us all to come together. There were many attempts made, but none of us really felt like we were a family. But from what I have seen in the pep rally videos, and at the few sports games which I have been able to attend, The Morgan Huskies know what it means to be both a team, a productive student body. I can tell already that we are certainly a family. I am over the moon excited for this upcoming year, as I am sure there will not be even the slightest chance of disappointment in my high expectations.”

[wpvideo qcR8KfdT]

Senior Tasha Walker is also excited: “I hope I have a great last year at Morgan.”

Sophomore Jensen Garcia plans to make the most of the 2014-15 school year: “I am happy to be back to see my friends that I have not seen all summer. I am excited for the new year and want to do my best this year. Though it is only the beginning of the year, I can feel it is already going to be a good year.”

The Morgan PawPrint staff is working hard to publish the latest news from The Morgan School.

View Comments (8)

• M

Mikaela GaudetSep 26, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I really liked the video and how it shows exactly what people said instead of just quotes in an article. Being a freshman, I’m excited about this year and by reading this article, I’m sure others feel the same way.

Reply
    • T

thatkidajraiSep 10, 2014 at 8:46 am

Great way to start of the school year guys! This article shows what Morgan is all about! Wish you the best of luck this year!

Reply
      • T

themorganpawprintSep 14, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Thanks for your support! Hope all is well at college.

Reply
    • J

jordanledyardSep 10, 2014 at 8:07 am

I think this article is going to make people very excited for the school year, both in the classroom and on the athletic fields as stated in the article. I also really enjoyed the video!

Reply
    • M

mmcdermott2014Sep 8, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I really enjoyed how nicely paul described the school as a whole. I think that really showed how close all of us are as a community. I also enjoyed the video!

Reply
    • S

sophiaromanSep 7, 2014 at 9:40 pm

This article will make freshman and new students excited for the school year as well as sports events and pep rallies. The concept of being a family should make them feel welcomed.

Reply
    • S

samanthapansaSep 7, 2014 at 8:49 pm

The article accurately portrays Morgan and gives insight on what freshman and new students should be expecting for this year.

Reply
    • C

charlottelimosaniSep 7, 2014 at 9:40 am

This is a great way to start off the school year. From what Paul said, the Morgan School gives everyone the chance to feel like we are a family and that is what we are all about. I am excited to see what the new school year brings.

Reply