2014 Hypnotist Show

Written by Sarah Dahlberg |

The hypnotist show is back again this semester to raise funds for the senior class Project Graduation. Every semester, Jim Spinnato comes to the school to put on a show for the students, hypnotizing some for the entertainment of others. Usually the show consists of jokes, but there was some dancing involved in the past years. The show will take place on Wednesday, March 5 at 7 pm to 9 pm in the Gagnon Auditorium at the Morgan School. Doors will open at 6:30 pm, and admission to the show is $10.00. There will be a 50/50 raffle throughout the show if you would like to participate in it.

You can read about last semester’s show, but most of the time it’s funnier if the acts surprise you, so don’t look too far into it if you’ve never been! Sometimes only seniors are allowed to participate in the show, but it’s still fun for all the students to watch and hope to get hypnotized someday. We hope to see you all there having a good time and supporting the Class of 2014!

Mrs. Shook’s psychology class is having Jim Spinnato hypnotize students a few days before the show. He will be at the Morgan School on Friday, Fenruary 28 in the Learning Commons for last period. Teachers may bring their class down and students are welcome to join with teacher permission.

Project Grad Events Update:The PG-14 group have asked all the students to tell their parents about the Adult Dance at the Town Hall in the green room. The dance will take place on Saturday, March 1 from 7 pm to 11 pm. Tickets are $15 per person and $25 per couple. A 50/50 raffle along with a raffle basket of goods will be available for parents to win. The Engine Room is performing at the Town Hall and of course there will be lots of dancing! This event is a bring your own drink and food so if you have any question please email [email protected].