Another Successful Year in the Arts: a Third Creative Art Expo Conclusion

Written by Meghan Denison |
Photos by Meghan Denison and Bella Mongilo |

As expected we had another great turn out for our schools third annual Creative Arts Expo. Students and their families witnessed the many talents our Morgan school harbors.

The floors were lined with wonderful photographs, paintings, drawings, and even sculptures. The Scholastic Art and Writing Contest winning photos were lined up front at the lower entrance, along with submissions and work from the intro class, Digital Imaging 1 and 2.

Our culinary students, dressed in server’s attire, carried silver trays full of delicious foods they offered to the people viewing the exhibits. They served fried wontons, fruit kabobs, basil kabobs, and more. A table was set with assorted cookies and beverages.

A film festival in the auditorium played funny and creative short clips created by our Video Production and Intro to Communication classes. The films included parodies of fables like the Three Little Pigs and original ideas.

Music was brought to us by our Morgan Rock Band which, like every year, was a big hit. The music selections included songs “Zombie” by Badwolves, “One Guitar” by Nilie Wile, “Hurt” by Johnny Cash, “Good Grief” by Bastille, and much more.

New this year we had our live broadcast set in the lower hub under the stairs for people to try out.

A big thanks to all who attended this year’s Creative Art Expo. Your support of the arts does not go unnoticed. We will see you again next year.