Outfits of the Week 5/15 – 5/19

Written by Abbey Norton |

Spring has sprung, and students are now able to express themselves more with clothing. Here are examples of school-appropriate, fashionable outfits the students of Morgan are wearing.

Dresses & Rompers

Dresses and rompers are a comfy yet cute option for day-to-day wear. Here are a few beautiful dresses and rompers that students have been caught wearing.

Shoes & Accessories

Shoes and accessories always complete a look. Whether they are paired with a simple outfit or complement a busy one, you can always rely on them. Here are some stylish shoes and accessories that students have been rocking.

Full Outfits

Some people are just stylish from head to toe. Here are the best outfits of the week.

• Mya Wojciechowski is rocking a Radiohead shirt from Amazon, a pair of Levi’s, a jacket from Good Will, and some worn out converse.
  • Kaitlyn Maurais is wearing a beautiful flowy floral skirt, a plain white shirt, a pink floral headband, and a jean jacket paired with strappy sandals.

• A

AmoyLilyMay 26, 2017 at 9:36 pm

I like Ms. Mirabile’s outfit. The floral dress with a denim top is totally a trend in this summer. And a floral skirt from Kaitlyn Mars is also nice. I think a denim jacket with white top is also a good choice in the summer.