Palmieri’s

[slideshow]

Palmieri’s is still new to Clinton, but they have had no trouble getting everybody’s attention.  With their amazing food and good prices, it’s a must go.  If you haven’t gone, yet follow this link to Palmieri’s  menu. Call us at (860)-669-2275, or come down and see us!  We are more than happy to meet new people!  I say we because I have been an employee at Palmieri’s for about 9 months! I lucked out with getting such an amazing job. Everybody who works there is so nice  and helpful!  Andrew Palmieri, Robert Sheridan and Willie Roman are the three owners.  They have a combined experience of 50 years with Andrew starting out as a busboy at 15 years old.  Palmieri’s has been so helpful towards our school! They donated a certificate for our contest; they donated 15 pizzas for the blood drive and are donating 20% of their profits once a month to our senior class.  Let me elaborate more about this.  The first Tuesday of every month Palmieri’s is donating 20% of their profit from the sales that day to the class of 2013! Those dates will be November 3, December 4, January 1, February 5, March 5, April 2, May 7 and June 4.  We are extremely thankful, and we would like for them to know that!  Make sure to like Palmieri’s on Facebook, and post comments about its great food! Hopefully, I’ll see all of you Tuesday!

• L

LaneyNov 12, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I live in Lancaster, Pa and I want to go here! I say kudos to the author of this article, because I understand what the restaurant is about and I don’t even live in the area.