7th Annual Halloween Window Painting

Written by Gabby Vigorito |

The 7th annual Halloween Window Painting in Clinton, CT. will be held on Octohalloween window paintingber 15, 2016, from 9am to 2pm. Children in Grades 4 thru 8 display their artistic ability on Clinton’s Main Street windows.  They will have to put together their best Halloween-themed design, and it will be judged by grade level. Specialty ribbons will be awarded to 1st place, scariest, most fun, and most original designs.
First come, first serve registration ends October 12th, and participants must drop off information at the Park & Rec office. Registration is $5 per person or $10 maximum per family. Participants can create a team of up to 3 people, but each member needs their own registration form.  You can make payable checks out to Clinton Park & Rec. And you can drop it off in the mail slots 24/7 located on the side of the building, or mail it to 201 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton CT 06413. The guidelines will be emailed to you, and you just have to bring a sketch to the check-in table when you arrive.

All window paint will be supplied the day of the event. If it’s raining, the date will be changed to October 22nd, same time. This is sponsored by Clinton Park & Rec and Friends of CYFSB.