Seniors Last Thoughts

By Willow Pender|

The class of 2016 can’t believe that high school is coming to an end. The last four years have helped make us the people we are today and have helped to prepare us for the life we will encounter after we graduate. There are 130 kids in the senior class, and the majority of us have grown up together for the last 13 years.

Some seniors shared their thoughts on senior year coming to an end.

IMG_5886 Kevin LaFrance said, “It was easy peasy, lemon squeezy.”

Riley Thompson

Riley Thompson said, “I feel like I will miss it in 20 years when I am 38.”

Chelsea Pacheco said, “Very Chelsea Pacheco - Eastern where she will be majoring in Social Work. sad, yet very excited for what is in the future. Senior year flew by, and I will cherish all the memories that I have made in this school.”

Brittany Nuzzo -Gateway Community College. Brittany Nuzzo said, “It’s a bittersweet ending, we’ve been with everyone for so many years its weird thinking everything is coming to an end. It’s going to be different but also exciting that we will have a new gained independence and a start at something new.”

Arielle Passante

Arielle Passante said, “I’m so sad. It is so bittersweet.”

Julia Hornyak

Julia Hornyak said, “If I could go back, there are some things I wish I could have done differently. But overall as a whole these were some of the best years of my life. I am sad to leave it behind.”