Adventures with the GoPro: Brownstone Exploration Park with the Class of 2014

The Ziplines at Brownstone Park

Written by Jonah Morello |
    Video created by Jonah Morello |
    Video footage by Kevin Moran and Jonah Morello |

With the year coming to a close, we here at the PawPrint wanted to create one last video for everyone to enjoy! So go ahead, sit back, relax, and enjoy our video of the Senior Class at Brownstone Exploration Park!

[wpvideo Ooc8TRVE]

Thanks for watching!

View Comments (5)

Comments are Closed.
    • P

paulhotchkissSep 10, 2014 at 8:25 am

Kevin’s shots were prime time, I would love to do something like this on another class trip!!

• J

jordanledyardSep 10, 2014 at 8:09 am

I really like this video! There was alot of really nice scenery and it also shows how close the senior class was and how they are able to have fun together although they all need to seperate for college! This article will make alot of people really excited for their senior trip!

• C

chriswaterburySep 10, 2014 at 8:00 am

This video was sweet! it really captured brownstone as a whole as well as your guys senior trip. you showed great camera skills and video making as well. Nice video!

• A

alariviereSep 10, 2014 at 7:57 am

The GoPro video was amazing! I especially loved how there was footage when going across the zipline, it had really nice scenery! It’s a nice way to wrap up the senior year.

• C

charlottelimosaniSep 7, 2014 at 9:42 am

This video had some awesome footage. The music was upbeat and definitely fit the video well. The editing made the video exciting and just watching it makes me want to go on my senior trip right now.