Project Graduation 2014

Written by Erika Renkl and Sarah Dahlberg |

Every year Project Graduation plans a memorable graduation night for the graduating class.  Graduating seniors go to an undisclosed location to spend the night having fun with their class in a safe environment. Past years have gone to Foxwoods, Quassy Amusement Park, and the Groton Sub Base, and all the students have seemed to enjoy it. However, the events are not cheap, and the parents of the graduating class have to put in hours of service toward fundraising to make it happen. The project graduation committee is planning several events to raise money for the seniors to have one last fun night with their class.

February 9, 2014- Open Gym Night at Campbell’s Gymnastics (8 Heritage Park Road, Clinton) will have two sessions (3:00-4:30 ages 1-5, $5 per child, parents must stay; 5:00-6:30 ages 6-10, $10 per child). Refreshments will be served.
    Please email [email protected] to reserve your spot. The committee is still looking for seniors to volunteer their time during the event.  Please contact Project Graduation for more information.

March 1, 2014- Adult Dance at the Clinton Town Hall at 7-11pm featuring music by The Engine Room. Tickets are $15 per person or $25 per couple. Contact [email protected] for more information.

April 26, 2014- Morgan Tag Sale at Morgan from 9 am-2 pm. Please start putting aside all donations you plan to give and spread the word to help us raise money. Stay tuned for more information including contacts and donation drop off times.

An additional fundraiser  at Grand Apizza continues.  .

Another hypnotist show will be held sometime in March or April, date to be decided.