Trust And Believe with Shaun T

Written By Quinn Pender
    Photos By: Quinn Pender
    Cover Photo By: Quinn Pender

Shaun T is the most inspirational person I have ever met in my entire life. He is a sports and science fitness expert and also a part of the fitness corporation Beachbody. Shaun T is one of many that creates  fitness DVDs and promotes them online, in infomercials, and at live events. On TV,  there are several channels that promote Shaun’s exercise programs. One popular one is called Insanity and is a high intensity workout that is in the form of cardio. It  is  about 45 minutes long. I have been doing Insanity for about 2 years now,  and I will keep on doing it. It keeps me in good shape and makes me strong. It is also motivating. Once you start its a journey ahead of you. This is the part where the commitment and motivation come in.

I have seen Shaun at a live event 4 times so far,  and I plan on seeing him in the future. Shaun and I have known each other for 2 years now.  My mom has been doing his workouts for 5 years. She is in very good shape and eats very well also.  I am very excited to see Shaun in the future and continue to workout with him at home and at events.

I just went to an event this weekend for Shaun. He had a few speakers talk about different topics on fitness. One of them was about nutrition and another was about having the correct form while working out. Shaun gave a motivational speech at the end of the workout. He told everyone to not let people get in your way in life and just to believe in yourself. I had a good time even though the workout was challenging. I enjoyed hearing people’s stories. Next month I will have the opportunity to see Shaun again.