Written by Abbey Norton |
Spring has sprung, and students are now able to express themselves more with clothing. Here are examples of school-appropriate, fashionable outfits the students of Morgan are wearing.
Dresses & Rompers
Dresses and rompers are a comfy yet cute option for day-to-day wear. Here are a few beautiful dresses and rompers that students have been caught wearing.
- Olivia Silver is wearing a light blue romper from Forever 21 and Birkenstocks.
- Alexis Alfano is wearing a white romper with beautiful boho designs from TJ Maxx (a similar style to this). She has added a pair of strappy brown sandals to complete the beachy look.
- Karla Rivadeneira is wearing a babydoll dress from TJ Maxx (similar to this) with strappy sandals, a purple choker, and a silver headband.
- Ms. Mirabile is wearing a beautiful red floral button-down dress with converse and a denim top.
Shoes & Accessories
Shoes and accessories always complete a look. Whether they are paired with a simple outfit or complement a busy one, you can always rely on them. Here are some stylish shoes and accessories that students have been rocking.
- Wyatt Reu is wearing Comme de Garcons converse.
- Alexandra Genua has been rocking these sunglasses from Charming Charlie’s.
Some people are just stylish from head to toe. Here are the best outfits of the week.
- Mya Wojciechowski is rocking a Radiohead shirt from Amazon, a pair of Levi’s, a jacket from Good Will, and some worn out converse.
- Kaitlyn Maurais is wearing a beautiful flowy floral skirt, a plain white shirt, a pink floral headband, and a jean jacket paired with strappy sandals.